There are a few requirements your games must meet in order to be eligible:
- Game plays: Minimum 500,000 per day
- Game types: Web-based Flash only
- Integration: Must be technically capable of SDK integration
- Traffic source: Must be 80% US & UK Traffic
- Content: Family safe and targeted at users age 13 and up
- Distribution: Must be able to report embed destination and have control over where games are distributed
- Flash Games are of course the best games out there to play when it comes to visuals and Gameplay. I can understand why Google would want to serve up Image rich media ads to best serve their customers.
- SDK integration is for the Android Platform. Google Play offers Flash Game Apps, Tools, E-Books and so much more so I suggest learning how to use the SDK from the Android Developers site and start building your Android Apps
- If you are a U.S. and U.K. developer I would not worry to much about this, they need mostly English sites so Advertisers can effectively market in their targeted Geographic Location.
- Teenagers and adults love to play Games, most of the teens today and adults as well have smart-phones capable of downloading the Game Apps from Google Play, this is why they want you to target your games for that demographic.
- Google wants to know where the games are embedded for Analytics and to make sure the ads are on approved sites that are safe for their clients. Google wants to make sure you have control over your games, so you can update, Distibute and market them properly and effectively giving their advertisers a good reason why they should advertise on the Google Game advertising platform.
If you are already a Adsence publisher then great, in your control panel on the left hand side under more products(Pic below) you will see a link for Games, click on it and it will bring you to the Adsence for games sign up form.
Following my example above is a alternative to make some extra revenue while you game App increases in popularity by downloads and game-play. Give the Android SDK a try and see what you think, its all about App marketing these days and it makes sense to Adsence.